Who We Are
Our website address is: https://fiberfoodie.com.
When you visit our website:
- Commenting: Should you choose to leave a comment, we offer the option to save your name, email address, and website in cookies. This facilitates your experience, ensuring you don’t have to re-enter your details each time you want to leave a comment. These cookies are retained for one year.
- Browser Compatibility Check: If you navigate to our login page, we generate a temporary cookie to determine if your browser is compatible with cookies. This cookie, which doesn’t store any personal data, will be discarded once you close your browser.
- Login & Display: Upon logging in, we set up multiple cookies to preserve your login details and screen display preferences.
Pinterest Data Usage: We utilize the Pinterest tag and may share mobile app activity data:
- By using our website or mobile app, you acknowledge that your data will be shared with third parties for the purpose of online behavioral advertising.
- If you wish to opt out of this online behavioral advertising, you can do so through:
- Your Pinterest personalization settings.
- The AdChoices website at optout.aboutads.info (relevant for users of the Pinterest tag).
Embedded Content From Other Websites
Shopping on Our Site
While you visit our site, we track the products you have viewed to show you recently viewed items. We will ask for your name, billing address, email address, phone number, and credit card/payment details when you make a purchase. This information is used to send you information about your order, respond to your requests (including refunds and complaints), process payments, prevent fraud, set up your account, and comply with any legal obligations like tax calculations. If you create an account, we’ll store your name, address, email, and phone number for future checkout processes.
How Long We Retain Your Data
For users that register on our site, we store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time, except they cannot change their username. Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you leave a comment, we retain it and its metadata indefinitely to recognize and approve follow-up comments automatically. We generally keep information about you as long as it’s needed for the purposes we collected and used it, unless legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we store order information for tax and accounting purposes for three years, which includes your name, email address, and billing addresses.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
If you have an account or have left comments on our site, you can request to receive an exported file of your personal data. You may also request that we erase your personal data, not including any data we’re obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security
What We Share With Others
What We Collect and Store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access
What We Share With Others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example —
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.